Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hey Bloggers!

Hmm....how do ya even start one of these things?  I mean, there's like, a million ways, well here goes a try:

here's a story of a lovely TicTac, who was living with a bunch of ugly boys, all of them with curly tails, like their mothers, the youngest one a girl (that'd be me!),
here's a story of a dude named Cody who was living with a girl named Danielle they were la la la la la....damn that isn't going to do it...

so much for a theme song...although this house is like some freakin backwards brady bunch.  it'd be way better if mom and me had some more girls around, wait...never mind, there can only be one sister...ME of course!  

well i think i'll just write this like i've been writing my whole damn life:  

so...mom comes home last night REEKING of five other guys, one other girl and some kind of ALIEN...and she said it was a "halloween party" she went to, YEAH RIGHT mom!!!  we're not stupid...and to confirm my suspicion...last night while she's sleeping she's mumbling about sharks, an alien and Gus Gus???  i swear her breath didn't smell like booze, someone must've slipped her something in her diet dew, or my name's Barack Obama!

OMG, my brother Homer (whom I love to hate and hate to love) is crying like a baby cause i'm up here blogging and he's stuck on the floor...


sure is annoying...but cute as hell, huh?  

oh yeah, here i am:


workin' it...of course!

i guess i'll show ya some pictures of my other brothers...you saw Homer already, he's the one with the real dark face and bulging eyes (ha!)...

speaking of bulging eyes, here's Sammy, or affectionately referred to as, "Sammy Bug Eyes."  he's mom and dad's third...
ok here's the baby himself: Muskie, "always the baby" that's what mom and dad say anyways, he's the first, the one who started the madness in this house you could say...mom told me to say something about him being the one who looks like Bernice?  what do you think Vikki?
here's Sam, quite the gentleman, this one...he's mom and dad's second, but the oldest of all us kids for sure...you'd think mom being a hairstylist she'd help him out with his pre-mature greying huh???  
ok i know this one's a cluster of us all...but that little guy with his arms hangin off the futon is Jakey, he's my foster brother...he's alright until he tries to hump me, i'll be damned if that goes allowed in my house!  lord knows i'm the only one who can dominate around here!
well i just caught Sammy reading over my shoulder and sayin something under his breath about "diarrhea of a blog" what an ass...i guess that's a signal for me to shut the heck up.

here's one more picture of me so you all can dream of my sweet face tonight: 


that one's a keeper!!!  mom better hang it on the wall with all the rest of my pictures...i mean, seriously.

well thanks for reading my blog...

TicTac <3

4 comments:

  1. TicTac, what a great start to your blog!!! Thank you so much for coming to visit me. I can't wait to read more about you and your brothers!! Love the pics, great introductions!!

    Welcome to blogger land!!!!!!!

    Lilo =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TicTac, honey!!! Welcome! Pull up a chair an' a PBR an' we'll talk!

    Uh, wait a minute.......yer a teenager. You can't drink!

    PS from mom: "reeking of five guys, a girl, and some kind of alien" - HAAA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We're so glad you came over to the dark side of pug blogging! Love the pics, especially the last one of you rockin the red hair :-)

    Pug hugs and kisses!
    The Pug Posse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. We hope Homer was able to do a post later on. Great seeing these lovely photos. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete